Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Man

So good things come to those who wait!!!! I have met a wonderful man at work and we've been together for awhile now. I really believe he is the one for me. He will be 31 in Dec. and has three kids. He's a great guy and I am really happy with him. We are talking about moving in together and everything. He wants to get married we just aren't rushing things too much. We are talking about driving up to see the grandparents sometime this month. Things are going pretty good at work. However its getting closer to layoff time. So I am a little worried about losing this job. However Dustin wants to go work at Wabash and if he gets hired on after we are layed off then he wants me to stay at home with the kids and him work which is find with me I guess. Oh well.... I guess I'm going to jump off of here the boys just walked in from cleaning out my car. Now I know why we have kids to do the shit we don't want to lol Have a good week.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Well, well, well. She finally does come back here and write stuff. I guess I am going to have to gather my thoughts and write you aletter instead of responding here...