Sunday, February 17, 2008

NEW JOB

SO I STARTED A NEW JOB LAST MONDAY I WANTED TO WAIT AND SEE HOW I LIKED IT BEFORE I POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT IT JUST IN CASE. IT'S PRETTY EASY I WORK AT THE MILKYWAY SO ITS JUST LIKE WORKING AT DAIRY QUEEN FOR THE MOST PART FOR ME THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT. IT'S ONLY A SEASONAL JOB BUT AT LEAST ITS A JOB FOR NOW. I'M WAITING FOR FRITOLAY TO START HIRING AGAIN WHICH WONT BE TILL SOMETIME IN MARCH MAYBE AND THEN I'M GOING TO SEE IF I CAN GET ON THERE. BETTER PAY AND BETTER BENNIFITS THAN ZACHARY'S WELL I BETTER GET GOING THAT WAY I CAN GET THE KID INTO THE BATH AND READY FOR BED AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF HE DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I DONT WORK TILL TUE. MORNING SO IT WILL BE FUN I GUESS

4 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

The Milky Way - isn't that over by the main park? If I remember right, we used to stop there for shakes all the time. They were damn good back in the day.

spoiled princess said...

yes its by the park and it still has good shakes lol.... I think stuff there is expensive but people still come even when its lightly snowing and colder than shit outside

Ralphd00d said...

It use to close up for the winter, if I remember right. Things change over the years...

spoiled princess said...

yes they still close up during winter we will be open till Oct. or Nov.