Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's the weekend

Ok so its been a little while since i've been on here to leave a blog. Things are going pretty well. I am enjoying my job for the most part it has its moments just like any other. Right now I am looking for another job but not in the state of Indiana. My mom had a biopsy (sorry if misspelled) lately on her breasts cuz they saw a few spots that looked abnormal. Good news is that its not cancer its just a blockage of a duct or somethin like that like i really pay attention as long as its not cancer. Kris is doing good on his meds it has made a really big difference which is really good. other than that everything else is the same as always. I go to work and come home nothing new in my life. Just going through things here at home and getting rid of stuff trying to figure out what i can sell and what i cant and stuff. I figure either come Dec. or June we'll be out of here depends on how things go on the job hunt and at my current job cuz i know lay off is around Oct or Nov or maybe get lucky and last till Dec. I'll keep everyone posted

1 comment:

stuman said...

Don't tell me you are so busy you can't post anything. You post more on your MYSPACE, but I can't go to that website at work. Talk to you later.

Stuman