Monday, December 8, 2008

New week

So today is a new week and last week i was cleared by the doc to go back to any routine. I also got on the pill (YAZ) i got a free sample from his office last week and today i go to pick up my prescribtion from the pharmacy can't wait to see how much that's gonna cost me. My friend got on the pill the same day (but something else) and its about $40 a month why the hell is birth control so expensive damn. I mean condoms are somewhat cheaper depending on how many times you have to buy them. But at least with birth control pill it will help regulate periods and your moods which is a good thing i think. Today i started a new diet and routine. Get up about a half hour before Kris to get a small workout done (mainly crunches belly needs to go bye bye) then after he leaves for school i'm free to get anything else done. So far today its been pretty productive. washed my bed sheets and remade the bed took a shower and did my makeup got ready to go to the store as soon as mom gets home from work which she should be soon i hope. I had a full bottle of water and two oranges this morning for breakfast which should be better than the sugar bear ceral i wanted to have. I just know i have to force myself to stay on the diet this time because i'm tired of having this damn belly since Kris was born. I feel confident today i just hope the feeling stays. tomorrows plans are to get the kitchen floor clean and mopped and maybe get the toys all picked up so i can vaccum but i kind of want to go to lafayette to workone and see what kind of jobs they have. well gotta get going so i can get some stuff done. Have a great week:)

1 comment:

stuman said...

Hey, sis, hit me up on my e-mail.

Stu