Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One week later

Ok so its been a week since the miscarriage yes i'm feeling a little better. I go in tomorrow to see the doc for the follow up visit from the D&C see what he has to say and find out if i have any more restrictions and if so for how long. I am ready to start a diet and fitness plan to get rid of unwanted weight around the tummy area. It seems like since Kris was born i've been fighting with that forever ok its mainly because he was a c-section baby. My goal is to be back down to about 120 before my 26th b-day doesn't leave me much time but right now i have a lot of free time so i'm sure i can do it. Plus after the first of the year its job hunting again. There's no point in looking too hard right now because hello its winter not many people are hiring. I'm going to shoot for an office job. Maybe next summer i'll start taking some classes again and get my degree in either office administration or medical billing and coding either one seems to always be in demand and the pay is pretty good (better than working in a factory) My big goal is to not go back to Zachary's next year. i know i can do so much better than that. As far as the male population they are the least of my concern right now. If Mr. Right happens to show up then good if not oh well. Maybe he will some day but to be honest i'm not holding my breath right now its so not worth it. Kris stayed home sick today so that ruined my whole thought of going x-mas shopping for him but i still have a couple weeks before winter break. I only have a couple things left i just wanted to get it done and over with. Well i think should prob. get going and head off to bed he gets up too early and i have to pack his lunch still and take a shower in the morning before my doc. appt hope they dont want to prode and poke me YUCK!

No comments: