Sunday, March 1, 2009

been a week

So we have now had our wonderful puppy for a week. This week has kind of blown by. The down side is that i've been so busy trying to get everything up and going and trying to potty train princess that I let my exercise routine go for the week which isn't good. I bought a new swimsuite a couple of weeks ago (ok i look horrible in it right now cuz i'm FAT) it's so cute i love it. Now i just got to lose the weight so that it will look hot on me:) Kris has adjusted to the puppy very nicely they play before and after school everyday. He was able to take her to Petsmart on Friday and got her a new toy, a shirt, and a name tag. He thought he was a big boy. Well I guess I better get going I still have a lot to get done. Need to put a business website together just really don't know where to start at the moment i'm sure i can figure it out sometime. Have a great week to all

No comments: