Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IT'S ALL WHATEVER

So yes that's my new motto just because well i got it from my good friend Gabe who better come back to us all in one damn piece and alive. He just left on Monday he'll be gone for 20 months. I'm not sure what Tim is going to do with himself cuz that's his best friend I guess that just means i'll have to go over and see him more often (i really wont mind). Kris had his first eye appt today and well lets just say in 10 business days he will have his own glasses. He picked out his frames today they are blue go figure. I am going with my best friend (Alisha) tomorrow to see about CNA classes i'm tired of not working and not having any money then tomorrow night I'm going over to Tim's making him dinner and watching a movie his b-day is this friday and i wont be able to see him because of my mom schedual but that's ok i'm making up for it he gets dinner tomorrow and Thurs. from me. Plus i'll prob. get him some beer for his b-day with the money that I have saved up and earned. Other than that not a lot going on. I think things between him and i are finally starting to look official. I mean hell in the last 3 1/2 years he has only kissed one other girl. I'm the only one he's ever had sleeping in his bed and his best friend keeps calling me his old lady and he doesn't correct them so maybe i'm finally getting lucky. Well i'm out of here for now i got some things to get done real quick have a wonderful week.

No comments: