Saturday, May 23, 2009

I dunno

Yea today is Sat. joy joy Kris has 3 day weekend and we aint doin nada no money to really do anything. Took a walk today from my house to the TPA park it sounded like fun gave Kris something to do. WE took the dog no big deal she likes going for walks. We get all the way to the park then he complains my feet hurt the playground is too hot oh then the nice little stand opens that sells the drinks so it was "mommy i want" well mommy has no money hello big red truck. So he throws a fit and we head home the whole way home is bitchin its hot my feet hurt blah blah blah. Then we get home great or so I thought I plugged my fan in and it didnt want to work at first i wasnt happy. I'm really hoping today gets better if not im going to scream. Oh and to top things off rent a center knows we dont go to pay until afternoon after 3 and do they care no they want to try to call me at 10 fucking o'clock in the morning to tell me i need to pay hello i'm not late till after they close DUH! Ok i'm going to go lay down now and watch tv and get fat well ok not the fat part but u know. Later

No comments: