Friday, June 12, 2009

First week done!!!

So yea today is Friday so happy it is. I am sore in places I forgot could get sore lol. My first week of being back at work is finally done. Next friday will be better its called PAYDAY!!! Kris is very excited about that cuz I told him we could go to Monkey Joe's that night so he could play after I stop and pay a couple of bills. Not much going on right now. Wed. was his last day of school he will be going to a couple of special classes this summer nothing too long. I think he has one in June that will last 3 or 4days like 2 hrs each day the he has 2 in July that are for 2 weeks a total of 4 hours a day (2hrs each) He's looking forward to that. His teachers sent home papers for him to work on during summer plus mamaw is going to make him practice writing everyday (m-f) and he has to read at least one book a day to help him imporve. Since they changed his meds back and he got his glasses his reading is starting to improve. He's still a little behind but that is understandable. His writing however SUCK. I swear my son could be a doc. the way he writes. You can not read it at all lol. He hates writing he says it makes his hand hurt. Well hell I hate packing mints it makes my back, arms and hands hurt not count feet from standing on concrete for 9 hrs a day around no one that speaks english but yet i've been up every morning at 4 am for work. This morning I had to push myself but I think thats cuz I knew it was Friday.
He did start the whole boy scout thing this week. During summer they only have meetings every other week so thats nice. At least they are in the evening hours and it will give him a chance to be around other boys his age. He has 1 missing tooth right now and the one next to it is ready to come out plus one of the top front teeth is a little lose soon he's going to look a little silly if he looses all 4 of the very front teeth without the big ones comeing in lol. Well I think that's all i got for today. I need to head off to bn.com to see if they have any new Murder She Wrote books in so i can try to get one for mom since her bday is next month. Maybe I'll have more another week.

No comments: