Monday, July 30, 2007

And the week begins

So this begins my first full week of my job let me telll you how fun it is NOT... its a job are they ever fun??? Oh well at least its a job right. Today seemed very long maybe its because I drank the weekend away lol go figure leave it to me to do something like that. However last week (the two days I did work) were pretty good. I put lids on the damn candy corn containers let me tell you how smart you have to be for that lol.... the work is easy so i'm not going to complain just not use to standing on my feet all day like that. Oh well it will get better I am sure. so friday night i went out with my amazing guy friend it was so much fun lol.... at least we were able to hang out and not feel pressured it was kind of a date i guess. I paid for his beer and he paid for pool then I walked him up to the door at the end of the night and got my kiss. However I did learn how short i was the poor guy had to bend over to hug me he's only 6 foot something lol... Also my mother wrecked my car friday morning on her way home from work but we got a rental truck till ours is fixed (i like it better than my car) its a 2007 ford f-150 its a smooth ride and great at the drive ins lol yes I checked that out oh well what no one knows wont hurt them. I am hoping however that my car wont cost too much to fix it. At least that's not how i was getting to work. My friend picks me up and we go together. Well i better get going so i can get some sleep before tomorrow i hope everyone has a good week. I know i will :) ;)

No comments: