Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guys blow

Ok so I dont know how often i'll be on here but oh well. This is my last week here in Cali. then I am heading back home oh boy let me tell you lol. Anyone who knows where home is understands lol. So the main reason i'm looking forward to going home is so that i can talk to someone so i know where i need to go from here. I fell for a guy in the group i hang out with and things have been great when its just the two of us. He's so passionate its unbelievable. I would go into details however that wouldn't be right since i know my brothers will probably read it. however with this guy one of the guys in the group said it would never workout cuz frinds can't date friends so we've never talked about it. We've left things the way they are. I am tired of my other friend being a jackass cuz well he's dating a girl he became friends with first which is not cool but hey to each is there own right. I am having a hard time trying to think of how to tell this other guy how i feel. when i am around him i get weak in the knees. Its different. like he has seen me on my good days and my bad days. We've beent hrough hell together but yet we are still there for each other. I am a little worried that if i tell him how is that going to change things. are we still going to be able to remain as close as we are now? I would trust him with my life if it came down to it. He has never lied to me or hurt me which is really nice. So many things to think about between now and the day i go back home. I am just hoping i'll be able to sleep on the plane so i can be wide awake when i land. Well that is all for now if you have any advice just leave me a comment thanks.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

The Wife and I were friends before we ever started dating. Nothing wrong with that...