Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Job

Ok so I made it all safe and everything yesterday morning at 6 am in the morning. I know why they call it the red eye flight. I went and filled out an application at a staffing resource place, got an interview and went through orientation all in the same day. Today I have to go to Zachary's to pick up my badage and uniform just to report tomorrow morning at 6:30 in the morning. I will be taking a pay cut but I will get more hours at the same time so i guess it works out about that same who knows. Oh well the way i look at it I have a set schedual Mon-Thurs. i'll work 6:30-4 then Friday 6:30-1 and have my weekends off and I wont have to deal with working with a bunch of high school girls who can't seem to do their damn jobs. I loved my last job but the girls drove me nuts maybe because i'm not the type to go and spend $100 or more on a purse that you only use maybe for one season because after that its out of style screw all that shit. Well I need to go get ready to get stuff done today oh boy let me tell you lol... I"ll write more maybe this weekend if i'm not too tired

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Be happy you have a job - even with a pay cut.