Monday, September 8, 2008

Already Sept. What happened

Ok so today is the 8th day of Sept. Where did Aug go????? There's not a lot going on around here at the moment. Kris has gone back to school and so far so good. He had a prob. the first day of school he didnt want to ride the bus home but other than that everything is going good now. He has a paraperfessional (sorry about spelling) that helps him during class plus he is on Vyvanse for ADHD. They have him on a pill at night to help him sleep however IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!! He goes back next week to see the doc for his prescription so hopefully we can get something new to help him sleep. I work my usual 42 hours a week lots of fun NOT. Today was kind of a slow day i was on a slow line it was a nice minivacation from where I am normally at but i'm ready to go back to the faster lines. At this time I'm not seeing anyone I know thats a surprise right NOT. In the last week I have gotten to ride a motorcycle twice. IT WAS AWESOME I can't wait to ride again when the wheather is nice again it is supposed to rain all week plus Chris (my guy friend) works 2nd shift at SIA So the only time i get to do that is on the weekends. He is supposed to come down in a few weeks to give my truck a tune up however which will be nice cuz it needs one badly. Other than that nothing amazing is going on in my life. I'm just taking things one day at a time hopeing for the best but in the end isn't that all we can really do. Kris doesn't go back to see his Therapist till the 8th of Oct. now so that's like a month away kind of nice see how he does with that. Dan (his therapist) would like the school to test him to see how smart he really is but who knows if they will. Well I'll try to write more when i have time and when i have more to update everyone with. Hopefully after his B-day there will be new pics i can put some on here and there will be lots on my myspace page.

3 comments:

stuman said...

You told me you only rode the motorcycle once...not twice. No more, Kate. Love you.

Stuart

Ralphd00d said...

Wait! You said there was no guy... who is this Chris?

Ralphd00d said...

Heck, here's another post.

Motorcycle riding. Long before Dad and your mom got together, Dad & I used to ride alot. I would be on the back, and we would do daytrips anywhere around Indiana. Many were to Elkhart to visit G&G. but other times we would ride to Tipton, or Kokomo, or down south for whatever. Those were great days. Riding for a few hours, stop and have lunch at some little town off the map, then head home via country roads.

Makes me miss Dad more.