Friday, September 19, 2008

Update of a long week

So yea where to begin???? Well for starters I started seeing this wonderful amazing guy. His name is Chester. He's been real good with Kris all week which is helping so much. Kris got in a lot of trouble at school Monday cuz his meds didnt work or somethin. But now he only goes half day for who knows who. He also told them he was itchy cuz we have bugs in the house which we do not so therefore CPS got called and I've been stressed all week. Even though i'm sure there are days that i've been a real bitch he has put up with me no matter my moods surprise surprise right. We had a meeting at school today to talk about what to do and right now they are going to keep him at half day and slowly work on getting him to go all day. Other than that right now I think thats about it oh yea by the way CPS said they found nothing wrong with the place. As of right now I think that's about it. Well i'm off of here to go spend the rest of the evening with my boyfriend and his daughter and my son its so nice.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

So, this Chester guy - has a kid already as well? How old is he? Previously married? Email me more info - I am a nosy big brother.