Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For you Ralph

There isn't a guy involved right now Chris is JUST A FRIEND who owns the bike that's it nothing more. There is however a guy that I am interested in at work and come to find out he likes me but who knows if that will go anywhere I have very bad luck with guys. As far as getting on the bike I'm sorry Stuart but I will probably do it at least one more time this year you gotta understand its a thrill for me its like getting high for those who do drugs not me because well i am the good child :P Anyways i'm kind of seeing this guy from work Friday night him and a friend and her bf is coming over (she's my friend not his lol) so we are going to have a couples date in i'm making dinner and she says she's going to help so it should be fun i hope. Right now i'm just taking it all one day at a time and not rushing into anything. I'll keep you posted on what goes on. have a good week

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Ya had better keep me posted. No reason for me to kick someone's ass unless they need it!