Friday, March 19, 2010

Almost vacation time

Ok so here it is the Friday before we leave on our little vacation. I am so ready. The bags are packed and the only things left is to pack last min things such as meds and toothbrushes and stuff like that. Kris is all excited about going to the lego store on Monday. I'm just hopeing the drive is a good one. Tonight its about resting up so I can get up in the morning and double check everything oh what fun. On top of that Kris got his progress report today (didn't know it was time for one) He got a C in reading again (he is also a grade level behind most 2nd graders due to learning disabilities) he brought home a C in spelling I know he can do better than that he spells very good at home I think its because they can't read his writing since he hates writing. then an A- in Math. those are the only three subjects they give them letter grades in. I don't know I think its all a little screwy but that's just my opion and I try not to say too much cuz I would prob. go off on them about shit. Well I guess I better get going gonna lay down and watch some tv till I fall asleep.

No comments: