Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Countdown

Ok so my son woke me up at 5 this morning to tell me he has one week and one day after today before he gets away from school for a week and he gets to go to the lego store. Wow at 5 am the last thing I want to hear is that I will get him for 9 straight days with no school time oh well just means summer is coming. Really haven't been up to too much other than working on getting things ready for vacation and going through toys while he's not home. I did manage to run a lil over 5 miles in under 30 mins. big improvement for me my goal for April is to run at least 6 miles in under 30 mins so we will see. Plus to lose about 10 lbs before May but I won't hold my breathe on that. Well got to get ready to pick my lil man up from school then come home for dinner and homework time OH JOY!!!!!

No comments: