Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy week

This week seems so busy. Today I had a meeting and had to transfer bath stuff to bottles for vacation. Tomorrow Kris has his case coordinator that comes to the house and then therapy an hour later plus my birthday oh what joy. Thurs. I need to make sure all the laundry is done up and start figuring out what all to take as far as clothes and get trash gathered up. Friday pack suitcase, give dog a bath, give kid a bath. Got to figure out how to keep the kid up most of the night so he'll be able to sleep Saturday evening in the truck and sleep in Saturday morning as we wont be able to leave till that evening due to my mom's work. So much to get done but I'm super excited. Kris is on countdown mode. Well I'm off to see why the dog is whinning then get my workout in before Kris gets home from school.

No comments: