Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF I think

So it's friday which meant pizza and movie night at home which is good to have a routine with my son. He rented a sponge bob movie couldn't tell you what it was about i guess after hearing so much of it on tv i have learned to zone out during the movie lol. I rented couples retreat was not very happy about it. The previews looked so much better. Oh well. Last weekend was a wild weekend. I went out at a DD for a guy friend of mine since he was home on leave. He left Tuesday and will be gone for 3 more months. It was nice seeing him and a few others. And of course made plans with my sort of ex and one of his friends Ian and ian's old lady for the 27th which is the second Sat. after my bday to go out for my bday which works for me since I will be leaving on the 20th for Vacation. I can't wait to get away for awhile and not have to stress about the house work or anything else. I've been so stressed lately i dont know which way is up or down. I feel like everyone expect more from me than what i can give. Just stupid shit. Tomorrow night I'm going out to see a movie with a guy named Tony this will be date number4 I think. He's a nice guy but he's not Tim! I cant wait till the 27th to go out with Tim and Ian and shannon I think it will be lots of fun. Hopefully Tim's brother Brandon will be going as my DD this time like he promised last weekend that way I am able to drink. It's been since Sept. since i've had any alochol which is good but there are times that I wish i could have a drink but oh well. I've been working out like crazy lately got to get back in shape before summer lol. Today I was able to run 7 miles which is pretty good and i realize fat people like me should not run. But man did it feel good till i got done and then my legs felt like Jell-O really not a good feeling. Oh well i guess I better get going that way i can get to bed and get up and get my workout in before getting ready for a date.

No comments: