Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy Day

Today is a busy day and yet I don't feel like doing any of it. I have to give the kid a bath and the dog today and finish some minor housework. My oldest brother and his family will be here later this afternoon plus I got to make sure the bag is packed for tomorrow. I have to pick up my friend Kali at 10 tomorrow morning cuz she is watching my puppy for me so she's not stuck in her cage overnight. Then around 11:30 I get to go pick up Tim on our way out of town to head up north. I so can't wait a night in the hotel with Tim and Kris. Kris is so excited cuz he wants to swim with Tim which is so cute he usually doesn't get attached to any guys so I'm not sure how to feel about it kinda of scared but oh well. Well I guess I should go so I can get some stuff finished.

No comments: