Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday again

So today is monday and it sure does feel like a monday so much to get done and all I really wanna do is sleep. 4th of July was pretty good Kris had fun with Tim then we dropped him off with mamaw and headed to a party where Tim got a little too drunk once again. Oh well. He did however manage to make plans for a soap party to sell my bath products on Aug. 4th at 7pm at his place I was very surprised makes me think more and more that I have a wonderful boyfriend. Today makes 1 month that he's managed to hold down a real relationship and not just an on and off thing lol. However it is approaching our 5 year mark of being on and off so it works out in the long run I am sure. Kris starts summer school tomorrow and I need to get all the housework done tomorrow and Wed and have the bag packed by Thursday night. I so can't wait for our little getaway its going to be great!!! Just the three of us away from stuff here then who knows what we will do Saturday evening when we return home. Well I have some work to get done so I guess I better hope to it. Have a great week

No comments: