Monday, July 19, 2010

Tired

Ok so it's monday night and I can't sleep even though I know I need to because 7 am comes early. Urg Oh well. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. My mom goes to Harrison College in Lafayette and the colts are going to be there tomorrow as a special for students so we are taking Tim to it. He is excited he loves the colts. I have yet to understand why but oh well it's a guy thing I guess. All I know is I get an extra day this week to see him and that makes me happy :) I hate having to wait till Saturday to see him but to be honest this week I think I would have been ok for a certain reason which I will not get into due to my brothers read this and it's a female only thing again URG. Yesterday I was in my friends wedding and let me tell you what NEVER again will I be in a wedding that is held outside in July in Indiana screw that shit it was way too hot. But other than that it was pretty good. Now just a couple more months and she'll be popping out the baby. I have registration for Kris for school Aug. 6th then school starts Aug. 16th YIPPPEE he's got this week and next week left of summer school then a little time off before regular school. I am so ready for him to go back to school all day 5 days a week makes it easier to deal with along with my moms schedual plus he'll be riding the bus unlike summer school. Then Tim starts his classes Aug. 26th he's getting excited about that and I am proud of him at least he's trying to make an effort to improve his life. I'm just kinda grateful he's getting to take his math class at the Frankfort public library instead of going to Lafayette for that class and his other two classes will be in the auto building at Ivy Tech in Lafayette which I'm ok with. I was just a little worried about him going to the main building due to the fact my good friend just got cheated on by her bf while he was going to ivy tech so that made me feel a little nervouse although I am not sure I have anything to worry about after all he did make it through my family reunion on my dads side and we are talking about going next year then driving up to MI to go fishing for a few days before heading home. But that's only a maybe right now. Well I guess I better go and try to get some sleep. Good night to all

No comments: