Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's on Tuesday

So I feel like this week is going to go slow however tonight I am not going to mind if it goes slow cuz I get to spend time with the boyfriend :) This is Kris last week of summer school then next Friday we register him for 3rd grade then they start back up Aug 16th. Starting Aug 23rd I'll be taking Tim two days a week to Lafayette for his classes so that means I'll get to see him a lil more during the week than what I have been always makes me happy. Today I need to get a few things done around the house like giving the dog a bath. Need to make dinner early today so I can take some over to Tim after I pick mom up from class. Sometimes I feel like all I get done is running or at least here lately. Oh well its all worth it in the end I think. Not a lot going on other than that around here. I have to start getting things ready for next week for the Soap party which should be interesting we will see how it work. Guess I better get off the computer and get some work done. Yippee NOT lol

No comments: