Friday, June 4, 2010

First week out

Ok so this was Kris's first week out of school it went over ok I guess. Really don't remember much of the week and no it's not because I've been drinking. It's just been an odd week. We got his report card the other day 1 A 2 B's and 1 C the C is in reading which I knew would happen only because he is slightly behind everyone else mainly because he has a hard time reading outloud he seems to read the words backwards so I'm not really sure how to help him. Tonight we went and saw Marmaduke it was a pretty good movie. Saturday night I am heading over to Tim's house and so excited about it. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks it sucks but oh well I take what I get from him I guess. He's starting to change I'm not sure if I should get excited about it or not yet. Last time we were together he was talking about meeting my brothers sometime so I don't know if that's his way of saying he really wants a relationship or what I'm so lost in his thoughts sometimes. I asked him if he would give Kris the "big talk" in a few years just kinda or jokeing around (however I think it would be easier on Kris if it came from a guy) and he agreed to it a few months ago he would have just laughed at me and said keep dreaming. He had a house full of kids that night his friend brough over his kids to play some D & D and I jokeingly said "so when we gonna have a bunch of kids" his response kinda scared me he said "whenever your ready" sorry to burst his bubble but I have no plans on having anymore anytime soon just my one is enough. If I had any more it would just be 1 more that's it I don't know right now I'm taking it one day at a time with him that's all I know to do. I am however going to talk him into setting off fireworks for my son 4th of July weekend since its harder to do when you live on a busy street I'm sure I can talk him into it. Well I'm off to bed I have a busy day tomorrow

2 comments:

stuman said...

I am ready to meet him when he is ready. However, that is before ANY kids come into the situation.

spoiled princess said...

lol don't worry I don't see any kids coming into the situation anytime soon we are being careful lol. If we last a year then maybe I will talk him into flying out next year to meet everyone or driving out but we will see