Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Saturday

So it's finally Saturday thank goodness I didn't think it would get here fast enough. I've got about 45 mins before picking up my boyfriend I can't wait. This will be the first time he's been out with Kris and I so I hope it's a good day. We are heading to Lafayette for dinner and to shop for fireworks since he's willing to set them off for Kris next Sunday. Kris is so excited he wants to sit next to Tim at dinner so I guess I don't get much of a choice silly kid. Oh well. I don't know I'm just super excited I guess today and I don't know why. I know I shouldn't make it a big deal for the simple fact that bout time I get excited he will decied this isn't what he wants. I don't know everyone keeps telling me I have nothing to worry about but after being cheated on and everything else in the past by others it's kind of hard to trust that he's not going to just up and walk away for no reason at all. Well I guess I better get going so I can get the dog ready to go into her cage while we are gone then call my mom so she knows we are on our way to Lafayette soon and stop by the store for cigs for tim to keep him happy for the evening. Hope everyone has a good weekend

No comments: