Monday, June 21, 2010

Great Weekend

I realize this past weekend was fathers day but for me it was a good weeked. Tim took me to his cousins wedding reception (neither of us knew about it till last min.) so I met half of his family it was nice most of them were drinking. We then headed out to his sisters place with what was left of the Keg to finish the party. It was nice I was sober like always someone has to drive lol. I did mention I had a family reunion coming up in July up North and asked if he would go with I was very shocked when he said Yes that made my day then to top it off he's going as my date to my best friends wedding in July as well even though he HATES weddings. I so can tell he is trying hard to make this work. So that's about it got reservations made for the hotel i'm so excited this coming weekend Kris and I are picking Tim up so we can go firework shopping since he will be setting fireworks off for Kris for me then we are going to dinner then dropping Kris off with Mamaw so we can go back to the house and who knows what's going to go on. I have to admit I have the best boyfriend ever :)

2 comments:

stuman said...

So, he gets to meet the older brother then. Now we just need to make arrangements for me to meet him.

spoiled princess said...

Well if things go good and the business picks up maybe we'll fly out for Christmas or drive out next summer it all depends on money situation I'm sure you can understand that. I can't wait till you meet him Hopefully he'll stick around long enough lol