Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Way too Early

So it's almost 2am Thursday morning normally by now I'd be out like a light but no not tonight for some reason I can't get to sleep and I'm not sure why so I went and played with my soaps instead. I made some cute Star Sugar scrubs they smell like Vanilla so cute I am so proud of myself lol. I went shopping with my friend Kali Wed. it was great fun. Bought some new clothes for next weekend along with something sexy to wear Friday night of next week hehehe no one but one person will see it on me if he even gets that lucky lol. I guess he went and got a new tat Wed night don't know what it is yet he hasn't said urg stupid boys its all good I like his tats I am starting to feel a little left out however I'm the only one out of all of the people I hang out with on a regular basis that does not have any tats hmmm maybe because I feel as though I'm too fat to have one I just wish the fat would go away but not having much luck for the last 2 months I've been walking every night at least 2 hours each night and I gave up soda and only drink water even when we go out to eat and try to choose the healthier foods and nothing it's so freakin fustrating. If I'm lucky I'll lose 1 lb in a week but then turn around the next week and gain 3 lbs seriously wtf?? I'm so fustrated I dont know what to do anymore oh well. I guess I should go to bed now. Goodnight to all

No comments: