Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tired

It's been a long but great weekend. I so can't wait till next week since I get to spend two nights with Tim :) Saturday night we ended up going up north a little past Lafayette to a bar with this best friend Gabe and his wife Cassy for a welcome home party for a solider in Gabe's unit it was a lot of fun other than the fact that I was DD which I don't normally mind because I'm not a big drinker and they are my friends and I wouldn't want them to get hurt. So this week should go back to normal due to moms classes starting back up then next weekend will be great. Saturday we are going with Gabe and his wife again but this time we are going to Kokomo to a strip club (i could careless about that but whatever) then Sunday Kris and I are going over to Tim's for a cookout (just the three of us) and then set off fireworks then mom is picking Kris up and I'm staying with Tim for the night so that makes me very happy. I love falling asleep next to him. Things are going really great. Well I think I am going to go lay back down for some reason I'm having a hard time staying awake today I think it's due to the heat

2 comments:

stuman said...

Be sure to get a lap dance!!

spoiled princess said...

well duh lol I figure by time we get home Saturday night "it" will be amazing after seeing all those strippers dance lol