Thursday, June 24, 2010

Late Night Phone Call

I am so not as young as I used to be therefore I go to bed usually no later than midnight other than Saturday nights when I stay up with tim till the wee hours of the morning. Well here it is a little after 2am and I just got off the phone with his best friend whom I have yet to talk to since his ass got back from overseas so it was nice talking to him. I found out that when Tim goes over there I'm the only thing he talks to Gabe about and that he's excited and very nervouse about going to my family reunion because it does take him away from his house but i'm sure he'll be fine and the fact that Kris will be there and he hasn't been around Kris much. I am feeling so much better to know i'm not the only one worried about stuff. I worry about how Kris is going to react towards Tim and how he's going to behave in general. I really hope he's on his best behavor. This Saturday my mom is taking tim, kris and I to dinner and then we are going firework shopping so this will be the first time he's been around kris so we'll see how that goes. It's just good to know that someone else in this relationship is a little worried and nervouse. I have yet to understand why he's nervous about my family i don't care if they like him or not because to be honest I love him the only person i care if they like him is Kris and that's cuz Kris would be very involved in our life. I don't know I guess I better go back to bed.

4 comments:

stuman said...

yeah, he has nothing to worry about...until he knows he is going to meet me

spoiled princess said...

Stuart even then he has nothing to worry about I'm sure you two could find plenty of things you both enjoy he's a big history person i get lost in the conversations lol I HATE HISTORY lol

stuman said...

but...but...he's still supposed to be scared

spoiled princess said...

Lol i'm sure he would be scared of you maybe hehehehe