Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Long day

So today has been a long day but a pretty good one. I took my son to Monkey Joes today and he had a ball. Tomorrow we are hanging out with my friend Kali then Saturday night I get to see my man I am so happy about that. I am attempting to talk him into going to my family reunion with me so I dont have to drive all the way up there alone which would be nice plus I think he needs some time away give us a chance to spend some time together and with my son of course although he is setting fireworks off for Kris for me which makes me happy that he's willing to do that. Things are getting better and he's acting like he really wants to try to make this work so that's a bonus for me. I don't after 5 years i'm not ready to give up on him even though everyone thinks I should but how can you give up on someone you love with all your heart. I think it's kinda funny that he wants to meet my brothers I'm not sure how I feel about it but this summer would be a good time to meet the oldest one but we will see well off to bed i must go so i can have a good day tomorrow and count down the hours till i'm in his arms for the night :)

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

LOL! He actually is interested in meeting your brothers... too funny! Well, a couple more weeks and we'll see what happens...