Friday, June 18, 2010

IDK

So i dont have much to say just needed some place to get some stuff off of my chest. My best friend Kali and her boyfriend Jarrod just broke up today because he cheated on her when he was going to Ivy Tech. There is a 10 yr difference in age i know that doesn't always mean anything but idk. Anyways Tim will start going to ivy tech in the fall I am so proud of him for going but at the same time im scared. I just now got what i've been wanting for the last 5 yrs what happens if he finds someone prettier, skinner, and someone who don't have any kids. I know i shouldn't think like that and stuff but i know he could find better. I am not a super model by any means but I'm not fake like a lot of the girls around here are. I have no problems saying whats on my mind whether anyone wants to hear it or not. This is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with and believe me I try hard not to let my doubts show around him. He makes me feel a way no one else has ever made me feel. I've been in love with him for 13 yrs since we first met but we didnt start sleeping together till 5 yrs ago and now he admitted he wanted the real relationship and I dont know what to think im happy he is mine don't get me wrong I'm thrilled in so many ways. But what happens if he decides he could do better im the one left with the broken heart and im not sure im ready to go through that. Ok now that i've gotten that out i guess i'll go lay down cuz its starting to storm here. Can't wait till tomorrow when i get to see him and be held in his arms all night then i'll be truly happy then the 4th of july he is setting fireworks off for Kris which i thought was so sweet of him.

No comments: