Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Only Tuesday

Ok so I feel as though this week is going super slow YUCK!!!! Anyways tomorrow should be a really good day. Kris is going to the zoo in Lafayette with his group and mom has class from 1-3 so I'll have a quite afternoon so I can get ready for a shopping trip. I'm going to Lafayette with my friend Kali for a girls evening out we are going shopping and having girl talk :) I so can't wait we have so much to catch onto. Today Tim changed his status on Facebook from In an open relationship to in a relationship and i started to cry i don't know why i can't explain it I know it is stupid but oh well. I had changed mine Sunday after talking to his best friend and finding out the reason he put it as open to begin with was the same reason as I did we were both afraid the other would get mad lol Kinda funny if you think about it. I get to spend two wonderful nights with him this weekend I am so excited Saturday night we will be going out with this best friend and his wife then Sunday Kris and I are going over there for a cookout and to let fireworks off then mamaw is coming to pick up Kris and Tim and I will be getting drunk yipppeee haven't been drunk in awhile should be fun :) Things are looking good on the relationship end now if only the business would pick up a little I'd be feeling so much better but I'm starting to get a little stressed about it but everyone keeps telling me not to worry that it will pick up I hope they are right. Well I better get going Kris should be home soon from group and then I have to make dinner not sure what its gonna be yet oh well lol.

No comments: